On October 20, 2020 the Integrated Business Roundtable hosted the second annual Israeli Palestinian Economic Forum. IPEF is founded upon a unifying conviction that increased direct investment in high-quality business enterprise is the sturdiest pathway to shared prosperity in Judea and Samaria.
The 2020 IPEF program includes thought leaders, political influencers, and leading practitioners, coming together to build a shared vision for economic prosperity in the region of Judea and Samaria.
7:00 PM Jerusalem / 12:00 PM Eastern / 9:00 AM Pacific
- Israeli Minister of Regional Cooperation, Ofir Akunis, to be introduced by businessman Ashraf Jabari of Hebron: Domestic and International Israeli-Arab relations.
- Integrated Industry-Tech Zones: a panel discussion with Mayor of Ariel Eli Shaviro, Michal Shalem of Let’s Grow Israel and Ashraf Jabari.
- On-Site Close-Up: Integrated Industry and the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
7:30 PM Jerusalem / 12:30 PM Eastern / 9:30 AM Pacific
- Ambassador David Friedman, to be introduced by the Heather Johnston of the U.S. – Israel Education Association: The Abraham Accords and the New Regional Economy.
- Opportunities for Private Public Partnerships: Bonnie Glick of USAID
- The UAE – Israel Agreement and its impact on the Israeli-Palestinian emergent economy: a panel discussion with Prof. Glenn Yago of the Milken Innovation Center, businesswoman Tally Zingher, Aryeh Lighstone of the US Embassy in Israel and Ayoub Kara of the Economic Peace Center.
- On-Site Close-Up: Integrated Innovation and Ecological Opportunity.
8:00 PM Jerusalem / 1:00 PM Eastern / 10:00 AM Pacific
- Daniel F. Runde, Center for Strategic and International Studies, to be introduced by Jay Hein of the Sagamore Institute: Casting a vision for a West Bank Gaza Enterprise Fund.
- Obstacles and Opportunities for Palestinian Entrepreneurship: a panel discussion with Mas Watad of Nablus and Emad Maslamani of Jerusalem.
- On-Site Close-Up: Integrated Commerce and a Rami Levy Shopping Center.
8:30 PM Jerusalem / 1:30 PM Eastern / 10:30 AM Pacific
- Investment: Highlights from the first Integrated Business Roundtable Investment Showcase and Pitch Competition.
- Enterprise: The establishment of the Emergent Economy Business Accelerator.
- Public Policy: Regional Development Financing Initiative implementation
The second annual Israeli Palestinian Economic Forum will broadcast from Jerusalem on October 20th. Registered attendees will gain access to the broadcast to watch all four sessions. The broadcast will be available in both English and Chinese. Click below to register.
Sponsor or invest
The Integrated Business Roundtable is looking for partners to help sponsor this year’s IPEF. If your organization is interested in supporting IPEF’s vision of integrated business solutions in Israel-Palestine, let us know.
IPEF is also seeking investors to support the 2020 venture competition winning entrepreneurs. Click below to get in touch with a team member and learn more.